Total offers a full range of lubricating oils especially formulated for the chemical industry.
Total Lubricants products for chemical industry equipment
Chemical oils for fertiliser production
Total's products are formulated to withstand high pressure, extreme temperatures and exposure to ammonia and catalysts. They include *refrigeration lubricant oil* and oils for compressors.
For compressors we offer:
- Total Orites TN: formulated for centrifugal and axial compressors.
- Total Lunaria SH: for ammonia refrigeration compressors
For rotating machinery we offer:
- Total Preslia and Preslia GT: for turbines, separately lubricated turbochargers and centrifugal and axial compressors.
Our Total Orites *chemical lubricants* are white edible oils or synthetic PAG oils, formulated for lubricating the cylinders of ethylene and ethylene vinyl acetate hyper-compressors.
Chemical oils for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries
Finavestan chemical oils
- Codex quality medical white oils
- NSF-3H oils - certified safe for direct contact with food.
- Free from sulphur and aromatic hydrocarbons
- Odourless, tasteless, colourless
- High degree of purity
Emetan chemical oils
- Medical Vaseline
These products meet international pharmacopoeia purity requirements.
Chemical oils for industrial gas production
Total Preslia oils for compressors and turbines:
- Gas and steam turbines
- Combined cycles
- Separately lubricated turbochargers
- Centrifugal and axial compressors.
Total Preslia GT oil for turbo-compressors:
- Formulated for turbomachinery operating under extreme conditions
- High resistance to oxidation
Meeting your needs
Total's oils for the chemical industry have been developed to meet the unique needs of this sector. Our products will improve the performance of your machinery while also protecting it and ensuring safe operation.
As a market leader in both basic and specialised chemicals, Total is perfectly positioned to understand the constraints and needs of your industry sector. Our products are approved by major manufacturers of equipment for the chemical industry (OEMs).